We have been prepping for weeks and the NFL season is here!
Here are 5 things you need to do before the season starts to make sure you're prepared for fantasy football success:
1. Set your lineup: Make sure you know who your starters are and who your backups are.
2. Manage your budget: Don't overspend on your draft picks.
3. Do your research: Keep up with the latest news and injuries.
4. Communicate with your leaguemates: Stay in touch with your leaguemates and make sure everyone is on the same page.
5. Have fun! Fantasy football is supposed to be fun, so don't take it too seriously.